Have you ever found something nasty in your food?

I once opened a can of green beans to find a completely intact grasshopper laying on top of the beans. The company quickly responded to my complaint by sending me 4 CASES of veggies. 48 cans in total,lol. The UPS guy really hated me that day.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I opened a jar of marinated artichokes & there was a huge worm in it. I just threw it away. I also had a live roach in my Subway hero the one & only time & ever got one. I opened the sandwich to see what was inside & there the roach was squirming! I threw that out too. I just will never go there ever again.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Chewing tobacco shards in my daughter's mcnuggets. It's been 6 years and I still won't eat McDonalds.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• A dead roach in my iced tea at a Pizza Hut, and a dead fly in my husb's fries from a Long John Silvers.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I once found a piece of hard plastic in a Snickers bar. It was maybe two inches long and as big around as a nail. I sent it in, and the company supposedly tested it and found that it was harmless, but I didn't get any free candy out of the deal. A grasshopper would have been a lot worse!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yes. An entire breaded deep fried chicken head in the box of nuggets.
    One of the very reasons I raise and process or hunt and process the meat we consume.
    adopteeme

Answer by adopteeme at 2:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I bought some green giant steam in bag broccoli and it had a wasp looking thing in it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yuck. No... I don't think so! I would die if there was a grasshopper in my green beans... Or a giant weta!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• We had ordered a basket of fries somewhere, and on the bottom was a little surprise.. a dark black curly wurly pubic hair.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Luckily I didn't pour them into a pan and notice the bug when I was about to eat it

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2013