I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR SUPPORT??

I AM BOTHERED BY ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON HERE FROM ALL THE ANON PEOPLE, I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT EACHOTHER? AM I JUST CONFUSED?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• support does not mean agreeing with every mom in the world...

I don't know what negative things you mean but I know I try to still be polite even when disagreeing.

and remember 1/28 people on here are PMSing on any given day ;o) not to mention pregnancy hormones from probably 50% of the members.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I know what you mean girl. If you're gonna answer a question in a negative way, and be anon, what's the point?
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• No, you are not confused. Gets kind of like high school. Just be careful where you go there are some who really do want to be a support. I just limited where I go unless there is a ? I want to answer......like yours, have a great day.
    aaibl5

Answer by aaibl5 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i am so glad im not the only one who is pmsing lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We are, but sometimes we're also here to vent and that comes out in the form of being snarky and bitchy anonymously. It's best to ignore the rudeness and focus on the helpful moms.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• another good replie beckcorc..i ignore the rudness lol
    stacirios

Answer by stacirios at 1:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009