Crazy dreams! adult content

It's been some months now, but I've had probably a little over 5 dreams that my boyfriend got caught cheating on me with my mom. I hate these dreams, I don' t even want to picture that scenario in my head. EW! I woke up disgusted this morning, because I had a dream last night that I caught those two in bed, and he was telling me how she pulled the first move , and I was just saying the whole time that I'm not surprised.

I don't know. I'm just grossed out, and I'm started to wonder...What could this be?
I've had dreams where it turned out to actually happen. (Rare, but still.) Is this just me being insecure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• Dreams are the mind's way of re-sorting information and clearing out the "garbage." I wouldn't read anything into it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• So maybe deep down inside you don't trust either one of them??

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• some of my craziest dreams are when my mind combines a buch of random things ive seen heard or thought throughout my day. I once had a dream involving LLcoolJ having a concert in my yard.. it got much weirder.. but it was because I had seen his face briefly on tv earlier that day.. its odd how the mind works and what sticks in there.. id say your having issues with your mom and boyfriend and just don't trust them and maybe also feeling insecure in the bedroom?? I wouldn't look TOO into the actual him sleeping with her part..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 2:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Sometimes dreams are just dreams
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• dreams are what you see/do during the day, I used to think that my dreams are telling me something too but I can't sort out which is the ones I see/do during the day or the ones that are telling me something. so I just came to a conclusion its just something I saw or did or even thought about that day or week.

altho, sometimes, it is not your mom your worried about hooking up with your man, its something totally different. probably had something to do with your mom and your man on separate occasion and it just combined them together
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Go to the library or bookstore and find the book In Your Dreams by Gayle Delaney (pretty sure that's the author and spelling). Good book to have around...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2013