Seasonal Allergies

My daughter and I are both miserable. I've never had allergies up till the past few years, but now they've settled in my sinuses and chest, as well as the whole runny nose and watery eyes bit. Is anybody else getting stomped on by allegies this year?

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 1:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Health

• I hear taking honey should help with the allergies. Honey that is organic from farmers market.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Mine are at their peek when the cottonwood fuzzies start flying. (usually in June)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Could it be the result of something in the air from the wild fires in your area recently??
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• my son has.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I have them year round. A little lesson the coldest part of winter, but because we don't live somewhere where it snows we still have things growing most of the time. Weed / tree / grass.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• my dd's are bad year round but worse in the fall and spring. thank you allegra and Claritin, without those she couldn't function
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yep. 2DDs, DH, and I all take claritin in the morning, zyrtec at night, and Sudafed as well for DH/me/oldest dd.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• With the constant congestion and itchy, watery eyes, seasonal allergies really are the worst! Have you thought about giving your home an allergy makeover? There are many tips and tricks you can use around the home to help improve your allergy symptoms and feel relief.

Read to learn more: http://www.alencorp.com/articles/give-your-home-an-allergy-makeover.asp?utm_source=cafe-mom&utm_medium=outreach&utm_campaign=comment
    AlenCorp

Answer by AlenCorp at 12:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2013