i had a period on the 5th of august , it ended on the 10th of august...me and my husband have been plaining a baby since the 15th everyday up until the 30th of august...

I took a P test on the 19th of august and it was negative, I started bleeding lightly on the 30th of august again....31st,1st of sept.,2nd of sept. I was light, then come early night ....nothing... then overnight ...nothing... the morning of the 3rd of sept. nothing....come 2.41pm 3rd of sept.i started spotting again...I dot kno wat it could be...am I pregnant?

cakez7936

Asked by cakez7936 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Take another test

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I think that's what I will do..is take another test
    cakez7936

Comment by cakez7936 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Take another test. With first morning urine.

Answer by louise2 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Good luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• thanks everyone
    cakez7936

Comment by cakez7936 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You really don't have a clue, do you?
    If your last period started August 5th, a pregnancy test would not show anything on the 19th, as that would be the day you were most likely GET pregnant.
    Have fun, enjoy sex, and test when you are actually late instead of wasting money. The more stressed/anxious/nervous, etc you are about getting pregnant, the less likely it will be to actually happen.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Not pregnant. Wait until you are actually late to take a test. Sex everyday when trying to conceive is not a good idea.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You posted in another forum about this. I would imagine 3 days of bleeding isn't a good sign.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You had a period on the 5th, the bleeding is most likely your next period. Keep trying and test when you actually miss a period, not when you are ovulating.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2013