Hey! Any stay at home moms living pay check to pay check and if so, how are you making ends meet?

Hi! So right now my husband works during the day and I take care of my son and then he gets home around 5:30 and I go to work from midnight to 7:30 in the morning. Even though we are both working full time, we are still having some trouble making ends meet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in General Parenting

• What I would do first if I were you is write down every single thing you spend your money on for a month, down to chewing gum and lip baum. That way you can see exactly what you're working with and make a budget. Not that you aren't wise with your money, but most of us would be surprised at where cuts could be made. I have a job working from home, but when I get a few spare minutes at a time, I fill out online surveys. It won't pay the bills, but it gives me extra to spend on things lie holidays and special outings in the summer. Send me a PM if you'd like me to show you where to start.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Scentsy!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I make most my own cleaners. Keep lights off. Don't eat very much. Cut diaper wipes into 4s. Don't leave the house unless necessary. Cant spend money when you are home.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yes. Ancient Japanese secret. The pawn shop is my friend and I stay at home almost all the time. We cut back where we can.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2013