How do i loose 20 pounds fast

I need a 20 pound lost diet plan!!! help me please

cakez7936

Asked by cakez7936 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in (without starving yourself)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Exercise, drink lots of water, portion control, don't eat processed crap, cut down on the sweets, count calories and/or make a food log if you're really into it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• what's fast? healthy weight loss that stays lost is 1-2 lbs a week. ive done several fad diets that lead to fast weight loss only to gain some of it back and then fall back into bad habits.

but if you really want to try it, HCG drops will have you losing 20lbs in about 4 weeks, depending on your weight now.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Liposuction
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• There are no "fast" plans, just good plans and bad plans. A bad plan will make you lose water weight and then have you rebounding back PLUS extra pounds. A good plan will take a coupe of pounds a week off, and it will take a month or so to get to that 20 lbs.

Good plan: Eat healthy and exercise. You can do things like cut carbs down, no diet sodas, increase your water intake, eat more green leafy veggies.

Bad plan: Pills, crash diets.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• where do I get HCG drops?
    cakez7936

Comment by cakez7936 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Portion control and mild to moderate exercise.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• fast is NOT healthy
    and a lot of times if you lose it fast- you gain it back

Work out- cardio/ weights, drink water and either eat cleanly or count your calories ...and n- 1200 a day is NOT enough. I eat about 1700 a day now and I have lost 66 lbs so far
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• DO NOT USE HCG

repeat...

DO NOT USE HCG

*IF you don't listen to me- and you decide to di ot anyway- get it from a doctor-so you KNOW it's hcg, and can be monitored while taking it. Also do yourself a favor and research the side effects of it. NO one should eat 500 calories a day
    you could not pay me enough to take that crap
    (I have a friend who did and it made her so sick -she quit about 2 weeks into using it and yes- she got it from her doctor)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2013