Wats a great recipe to cook for your man, when u wanna say thank you?

help!!!

cakez7936

Asked by cakez7936 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• Are you wanting to cook dinner or bake him something sweet like a cake? I can give suggestions for either, but I'd have to know which way you're looking to go...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• what does he like?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Steak and a blowjob?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Is this connected to the poisoning by lead? I don't know what covers the taste of lead. Sorry.

And how thankful are you? Are you like, spaghetti thankful, or are you beef wellington thankful? What kind of food does he like the most?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• This is cafemom, not pinterest, not web md.
    There's much more to the internet than just this site.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• What does "Wats" mean???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You know what he likes. Google some recipe ideas. Just don't cook for him while you have the munchies, or you won't have enough of a meal left for the man. Then you go to plan B like ballad said.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• My favorite thing to cook for people I love is chicken paprikas. Get a couple pounds of bone-in chicken (dark meat has more flavor), remove the skin, put in large pot, cover with water, add poultry seasoning and simmer for 45 min. Get a big white onion and chop it or slice it. Put about 2 T butter (real butter not margarine) in a skillet and add the onions. Take about 1/2 (or more depending on your level of spice - I use nearly a whole regular size spice jar) jar of paprika and add to the onions and butter (I add paprika til a nice dark red). Add 2 cups of the broth from the chicken (which should be falling off the bone when done) to the onion mixture. Then slowly whisk in a pint of sour cream (you can start with half pint and add til you like the taste). I make homemade spaetzle, but you can serve over egg noodles too. Not at all healthy but delicious.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2013