I have an anger problem, and weed seems to b my only medicine

crazy!!! but true

Asked by cakez7936 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Health

• congratulations

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Maybe you just need another outlet like a hobby. Is there anything you enjoy to do like a craft or something? Actually you feel better because you are self medication a problem that is causing you anger. Have you tried to address the issue of what makes you angry? Is it your job, relationship, family issues, etc? Can you step away from what makes you angry for a while & see if that helps?

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• medicating I meant.

• Weed is not your only medicine. Weed is the easy way out for you. It calms your symptoms without you having to do any work. The underlying emotional problems, whatever they are, haven't gone away, which means you have to keep self-medicating. If you want anything to change, lay off the weed and figure out what's going on inside you.

Answer by Ballad at 4:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I thought you meant pulling weeds in the yard.

Answer by by2013 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Vacuuming the house helps me!

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• So you're a mother, proclaiming on a public forum that you have anger issues and smoke weed....

CPS is on the way!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• It has its benefits.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Party gal kinda has a point! It's illegal an not the best route to take ESP putting it on a social web site... Also what's causing your anger? Who are you angry at? How often is this happen? What medications have you tired? Have you tried different doses? What does your doctor think? Mayb try working out two or three days a week?

Answer by rachel216 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2013