Anyone good at reading the deceased? if so., i will pm you pics and description.

please? I just don't want to be rude and start pm-ing the ones in groups. thanks. only if its ok with you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• my suggestion is that you can do this yourself. meditate in a quiet place - just get comfortable and focus on your breathing until you feel deeply relaxed. visualize yourself going in a cave or tunnel to a particular destination (like a favorite park or fantasy lake or whatever appeals to you) and ask to speak to that person. you would be surprised what can happen and your own abilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• sounds like you have grief issues. seek counseling, not a psychic.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• It sounds like she is looking for some kind of medium to help her contact someone that has passed. I would hope that's what it is at least.
    I am not one and I don't really know how much I would trust an internet reading.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• No thanks! What's the point? Please don't say you took pictures of a dead person! OYE VEY!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I wouldn't trust Internet readings! Mayb you need to look for ads in the papers and phone books. Hopefully u can find someone who's real and who won't rip you off but good luck! Oh maybe try and get ahold of the Long Island medium??
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• It does sound like grief to me.
    There are stages you have to go through when you grieve. There are many books to help you. You may also want to contact a grief counselor.
    A medium will not help you, not really as it is hard to find a legitimate one
    If we are not reading your question right , please clarify.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• You can google his name and it should bring up an obituary.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 7:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Death certificates are a matter of public record. You may have to pay for a copy, but I'm not sure if they charge just to view one or not. I don't know if I'd trust a psychic. They tend to take advantage of people in vulnerable situations like yourself. Please consider grief counseling. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• golly lol. noooooooo...I just would like psychic answers not of actual dead person lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• what Quinn said. looking for mediums who can do readings it is grief I am going through but have been more looking to see if anyone can clarify if he is really dead or not. don't know anyone that would fake it but I can not get a confirmation on it. its not as easy as asking a family member or anything, I tried and no one will respond. I've tried everything you can think of. believe me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2013