Do you do this?

Isn't it weird how peoples questions/answers paint a picture in your mind of them & then you always see them that way? Do you do this? New & regular CM members.

Do you have pictures painted in your mind of members? Maybe how they look or whatever (if you've never seen their picture of course)

Maybe wrong or right assumptions.

Everyone has their own CM personality!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well,I know what 3 of you look like
    Paulie,I imagine you as a fiery Italian
    I imagine Quinn as a petite dark blonde

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

•  

There's all the regulars.

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Not really. Sometimes an out of turn response can really surprise me. Like when someone is usually pretty easy going and then one day just loses it over something silly, that's when I get caught off guard. But I figure most of the ladies here have many dimentions to them, not all of which I know about. We all have a little inner freak in us. LOL.

I do wonder how many of the new members are also old members and how many of the new profiles belong to one member. But I don't pay attention enough to figure it out, or even really care that much about it. Easy come, easy go.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I know I form opinions of people immediately... so if I don't respond to your posts, you know it's because you made a bad first impression.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Here is Anon....

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I do it to a few, but not many. I really DON'T pay much attention to screen names. Every now and then I'll read an answer and think "geeze, what a bitch", look at the screen name and think "oh, her, yeah that explains a lot".

There are also some on here that I sometimes agree with 100% on their answer, then on a different answer disagree 100%.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I don't really form mental images of what people look like, but sometimes I'll think of what a mom might sound like. I think Paulie said once she has that New Yawk accent going, and I think Staci must giggle a lot. It takes awhile for people to stand out from the pack to me, but if they're around long enough, I'll start remembering little things about them like where they're from or the names or ages of their kids, their names, or maybe that they have pets or whatever. As for what opinions people have of me, I'm not sure I should even ask. I already know I'm a pain in the ass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• well, since i added half of the CM regulars on FB during the CM colonoscopy, i do know how some of the ladies look haha but yes i do put a face to some members whether it be accurate or not. just an assumption on how they'd look based on their personality.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Yeah, what's your impression of me? LOL.
    QuinnMae

• I picture QM as a blonde, as well
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2013