Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Is it wrong

so the story is that my brother got his ex pregnant and she broke up with him and said he will never see the babies. A lot of stuff happened and she wants money and he is really upset over and there is just a lot of drama with the girl and the dates don't add up he is wrong to pray that these babies are not his bc I feel like there will be a lot of heartache and drama in this ? he feel wants the babies but I just feel like they are not his bc the dates don't add up at all.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Relationships

Answers (15)
  • You seem to want what's best for your brother. A paternity test is the only way to find out for sure if he is the father of the babies.

    Answer by Ballad at 6:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • He does have rights but it's up to him to pursue that.

    Answer by Izsarejman at 6:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • yes there are doing one and I know he will be a great dad but girl is not a nice girl and has already told him that the only time she will see the babies is at the birth a and after she just wants money that is very wrong.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • a paternity test

    Answer by smiley745 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • She doesn't get to call those shots. He can petition for visitation and will likely get it.

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • You all need to get the courts involved. Establish paternity, custody/visitation, and child support.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • Maybe she needs I bet those kids would be better with out a crazy mom fight for full custody


    Answer by pinkparcel at 6:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • First, he needs to get the paternity test. (Wonder if that can be done through amniocentesis to minimize the wait?) If the test shows the babies are his, then he needs to get a court order in place outlining precisely what he gets and what she gets.

    Answer by gdiamante at 6:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • If the baby(ies) is/are his he has rights and yes he can file for custody. She sounds like all she wants is money for being a whore and since they are broken up she wants to stick it to him. Praying they aren't his kids?? Nothing wrong with that, but you might be in for a surprise if it works out that he is.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

  • they just told him that the hospital they where born at does not test so they need to do it own thier own

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.