American Idol Tonight Question...

Checking to make sure I understand... Only three from each of their 12 groups moves up to top 12. Today was Danny, Michael and Alexis. Correct?? I only get to see Tuesday night because of church on Wednesday. So... Wasn't quite sure, the group last night had alot of good singers in it. Noop Dog for one. Not sure I like the changes this year.

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• You're correct. 3 from each group of twelve will go through to the top 12, and then there will be a wild card show where the judges will pick the final 3. Tonight's choices were Danny, Alexis, and Michael, which all said I think were good choices. I like Anoop too, but didn't like his song choice and that probably cost him votes. I knew Danny would go through, and I knew Alexis would go through because she flat out rocked that Aretha Franklin song and this is coming from someone who *hates* when people try to sing Aretha....because most of the time, they can't (as evidenced by the weak performance of Natural Woman last night).
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:14 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I watched the show last night and tonight....between my mother's phone call! I am a little confused. The one's who didn't make the top 12, are they out for good? I thought annoying Tatiana sang beautifully last night and would have made it through to next weeks competition. Wasn't expecting this new format though. So, we start next week with a whole new group of singers? Still...I enjoy watching the show!!!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:23 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Don't forget you can check up on the show at www.americanidol.com

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:28 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yeah went to American Idol later... Danny, Michael and Alexis are the three moving on. Yes, I love to watch also. Miss out on Wednesday's. Wish I could record them!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I would have thought Anoop would go through insted of Michael. Anoop had such a great voice! I love Danny and Alexis! I'm kind of glad they are doing the show this way now, I think it speeds things up.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 8:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009