American Idol Today..Question

Checking to make sure I understand... Only three from each of their 12 groups moves up to top 12. Today was Danny, Michael and Alexis. Correct?? I only get to see Tuesday night because of church on Wednesday. So... Wasn't quite sure, the group last night had alot of good singers in it. Noop Dog for one. Not sure I like the changes this year.

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There's 3 groups of 12 like adivasmommy said. I don't know how they choose the wildcard but I hope anoop does get it out of the first group because he was good! Otherwise I think the choices were perfect. I really like Danny and I think he will go far in the competition. Really glad Tatiana didn't make it though!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yes those three are going to stay in the competition.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't think it is really a fair deal this year. There may be 5 from one group that really deserves to go to the final 12, and 1 from the 2nd group, then 6 from the third. There could be someone from one of the groups that is really being given the shaft. I don't like it.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• They seperated them into 3 groups of 12. Only 3 from each group move on, then 1 wildcard from each group will move on also. So DONT COUNT ANOOP OUT
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 12:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I thought there was 4 groups. I still do not like it. lol
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Me too! Tatiana is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 19, 2009