SONOFA)!@ G#D D%^ MOTH&*FU(!?$^@ PIECE OF $&*T adult content

Was looking for a jacket in the closet and DH (which in this instance stands for Dumb Husband) has all his crap stuffed in there. His hi-hat stand fell out and SMACK right across my toes. It weighs about 12 pounds. This was half an hour ago and the pain is still radiating up thru my leg and I can't put any weight on my foot. (I plopped down in the desk chair and rolled myself to the couch.) Imagine the worst stubbed toe ever and then throw a dumbbell on top of it. I swear to you labor was not this excruciating!

What are the chances my toe is pregnant broken??

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 9:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Health

• put ice in a dishpan or 9 x13 pan.... pour a little cold water in there and get your foot in it for 15 minutes!!! Take foot out and let if warm up (naturally) to same temp as the other foot... then do it again!! Do that as often as you can!! Do not weight bear on it if it's painful. There is always a chance it's broken given the mechanism of injury you described - You need an x-ray to tell for sure.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• "Next problem: Can one of you take me to pee??? It's only one flight up?"

Crafty'll do it!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Wouldn't hurt to have an x-ray because the way it landed might mean you've broken something in your foot, not just your toes. If that's the case you want to make sure it heals right
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• (Insert pic of bed pan)
    With cute stickers of dildos on it
    Hope it much better tomorrow

But thinking you need X-ray
    :(
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• I can do a max-assist! Better yet... make your DH carry you... or bring a bed pan. He got you in this mess... he needs to step up ;o(
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Awe SHIT! Well, wait it out. I attempted to move our dehumidifier that my H attached to a plastic block & dropped the MF on the top of my foot too. I just waited it out & it hurt for a few days & was bruised but it's fine now. I don't think anything can be done anyway for broken toes. Take advil & keep it elevated :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Ouch. I generally speak in tongues when I hurt my toes like that but I think you nailed it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Damn, that is awful! I'm so sorry! Good chance though, your toe(s) is pregnant.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• OMG...OWIE
    I have no idea if your toe is broken, I hope not

I can imagine- hubby and son both have drums so yeah...

I'm sorry :(
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2013

• Did it land across the top of your toes? Is there any swelling? Yikes. Are you icing it?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2013