Just venting! I'm a exotic dancer.

I was with my boyfriend at 16. Started dancing at 20 because I never got my high school diploma, so it was hard for me to get a job... When I started dancing, I made GREAT money; but honestly , we were stupid about it! We bought a Honda, and moved in townhouse. Then we got a Tahoe, after that a Cadillac escalade, after that a BMW. We ended up getting two bmws. We wrecked both of them, and then ended up getting a new Cadillac escalade . We moved into a two story house, lived there for a year, and then ended up moving into a beautiful loft! We did a lot of fun stuff together, especially since we had no kids at the time. This was all between the years of 2005-2009.

My boyfriend and I split in 2009. I got pregnant by another man. The new Cadillac we had got repo'd, and last minute, he put it in my name... On top of that, my credit isn't too good now. When I got pregnant at 25, I stopped dancing for a bit.. I started again, but at the age of 28, I'm not doing so good anymore. I live in nice apartments, but I live with my daughtes dad, and my little brother. There helping with the bills, cause I don't think I could do it alone. I'm now driving a regular Chevrolet!

The point of me writing this is just to say, one day you can have it all good, the next it can be taken from you! So don't take things for granted, and be smart! When I started dancing at the age of 20, with the money I was spending, I cold have bought or been half way through a nice home! I think about I a lot. I don't regret the finer things in life, and all the fun I had.... But I regret not being smarter! You can have fun without the finer things.

Good night !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2013 in Relationships

• Let's be clear on this; it was not taken away from you. You made bad decisions and because of those decisions you made, you also got the consequences of your actions. I respect that you recognize that you should have made better decisions. It is not too late to make better decisions now. You can get your GED. You can go to a trade school or college. You may not make the money you were making, certainly not at first but you will be able to provide for yourself and your child.
    You should like you are the kind of person that can make this happen.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• to think that money could have gone for college. thanks for the life tip and I hope things work out for you.
    Maybe a little begat icing would go a long way?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• What kind of car you drive...
    First world problem
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I think a lot of us have gone through the "stupid" phase I call it, and all we can do is learn from it.
    Don't beat yourself up, pick yourself up and make your life better.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• We're all pretty much settled, but thanks.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Isn't that pretty much the "life of a stripper"? It's a quick fix, to a very long term problem.... One bad decision leads to another....Those are the problems of wanting to make easy money, eventually it all comes to an end. It's time to grow up, and live like an adult....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I hope you will find a better opportunity in life and maybe just settle for a Ford. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• It's interesting that that's all you read. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• You've made some bad decisions. Who hasn't? You have the power within you to decide what you want your future to look like, and then make it happen. It's not just about you anymore; it's about your child as well. I'm not judging you. I'm just saying if you want a change, there's always a way; find it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• you went from sugar to shit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2013