Do I stay with my husband after he gave me Chlamydia? adult content

I was a happily married woman until today, we have been together for 7 years. I have a two year old, and I'm 3 months pregnant. I just got positive results back for Chlamydia. I have not strayed. My husband is saying he "can't recall" and "possibly a girl he took to his car must have given him a blowjob when he was passed out?" His lies are painful to hear, I even took a second test in case of a false positive because I naively trusted him that much, only to hear about some random girl he took to his car after he took his test?
My heart is broken for our daughter, and now I'm pregnant with another child of his?
I don't know what to do? I made him leave our house tonight, but what do I do?
I can never trust him again. I never would have even known had we not gotten pregnant again? If I'm honest with myself he has been checked-out over the last 6 months or so. Getting wasted by himself on the couch at night?
Any advice would be appreciated. I am so hurt, angry, and sad. My beautiful little girl is the only thing getting me through right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• He's out, so keep him out.
    You deserve better.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:37 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Chlamydia does not come from a mouth, right? (I don't want to explain that one in my search history)

Rock on Solo Mama! There is lots of help for single moms out there. Tons of scholarships, charities, etc. Opportunity!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I'm so sorry! What an ass!
    I'm sure the Dr has told you this but Chlamydia can be spread to your unborn baby.
    So not only did he infect you with an STD, he possibly gave it it to your baby.

Stay strong for your babies! Hugs momma!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• @staci, you can get Chlamydia from oral sex.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 1:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I'm so sorry! If I was in that situation I would have to have total honesty from my husband. IF he came clean about everything then I would consider counseling to try to save the marriage if it truly was a one time thing (very rarely is that the case). Married men should not get drunk at bars and take strange women to their cars! So he has to want to save the relationship and be willing to change his behavior.

Answer by missanc at 5:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Hugs!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• "I can never trust him again."

There's your answer. It really doesn't matter what disease he gave you or how he got it. It boils down to the fact that you are unable to trust him from this point forward, and if there's no trust, then there is no real relationship. There's no point in being with someone you don't trust. It's a miserable life for you, and your kids, and even for him (though right at this moment, his feelings don't much matter).

Time to move on. Being a single mom isn't easy, but as a single mom who left a cheating husband, I can assure you that being a single mom is a hell of a lot easier than living with a man you don't trust.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• "possibly a girl he took to his car must have given him a blowjob when he was passed out?"

he got drunk in public, gave someone a ride, passed out and was raped?
    did he report it?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Lol that excuse is hilarious! Cannot believe some people, how on earth did he expect you to believe that?! Get rid of him, you've got your lovely little daughter and a baby on the way, you don't need someone like him around. He could have possibly put your baby's and your health at risk, and that's unforgivable.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• The excuse tells me that the man is still trying to weasel out of taking full responsibility for his actions. Until and unless he accepts that he acted inappropriately and hurt you and your children deeply, there's no saving the relationship. Even then, it would take a huge effort on both of your parts. Only you can decide what's best for you, but *don't* stay with your husband just because you think you owe it to the kids. You won't be doing them any favors.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2013