Where are my f*#&ing keys?!!!

I've searched this house high & low, searched the car, called my husband to see if he accidentally took them this morning.. I cannot find my car keys anywhere. I even checked the freezer, since I found the remote in there once.

Where are my effin' keys?

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 10:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Now I'm dying to know where/if she found them
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• under or in the couch or a chair?
    in the bathroom?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• on the washer/ dryer?
    charlotsomtimes

• Toy box? On top of the fridge, in the mail box, in your sweater or pants pocket.

Seriously though, when did you use them last? To open the front door?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Have you asked the kids yet?
    Mine always know...cause they took them
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:46 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Lol, so did you go out somewhere last night with family and maybe left your keys there?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• In your pocket, in the lock of the door or the car's ignition, in your hand (I've looked for something I was holding before lol), on the bathroom counter, on the bed, on top of the TV or entertainment center, on top of the car, in the mailbox.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I have a family member that asks her spirit guide for help finding things like this. Seems silly, but it can't hurt to try.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Hung up on the coat rack. Bottom of a purse. Drawer.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:58 AM on Sep. 4, 2013

• mine are always in the bathroom, in the front door still, or in a bag/coat pocket.. unless my kids took them which has happened on a couple occasions. When my husband loses something he just asks our daughter lol one time he was looking for his glasses for days and I said did you ask Natalie? and he said no.. and then I asked her and she said okay mom, and walked outside to our porch, opened the oven to her play kitchen and pulled out her daddys glasses!!!! lol another time we were playing at my cousins.. and she said she thinks my kids moved one of her spare keys because we were there the week before and they were missing every since.. so we asked her and she went over to my cousins shelf, moved a couple photo albums and sure enough behind them was the key!!! crazy kid!!
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 12:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2013