Http://www.walmart.com/ip/Safety-1st-Gotta-Go-Now-Travel-Potty-and-Trainer-Pink/20563935

Have you used this? Did you like it? Why or why not? I was thinking of buying this for my daughter I am going to be potty training who does good and isn't afraid of the potty, but is really afraid of the public ones she is 25 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i dont like potty seats with receptacles
    they are messy
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• My daughter did much better with one of those simple padded ring seats that fits over the regular toilet seat. She didn't like the potty chair, and I didn't like cleaning it out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• That is how my other two girls were they didn't like the potty chairs and wouldn't use them, but would use the ring for the big potty. This one though she will sit on the big potty and isn't afraid of it she still rather go on the little potty (I am borrowing my sisters for now), but I was thinking of getting this one since she is afraid of the public potties and with camping next year I thought we could use it for her instead of the out houses
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2013