This is what Christianity is all about.......

http://www.upworthy.com/a-pastor-asks-a-politician-why-he-supports-gay-marriage-it-seems-he-wasnt-prepared-for-his-reply?c=ufb1 This man makes more sense than anyone I have ever listened to...not because I am biased but because Christianity should be all about love.......thoughts?

Asked by older at 12:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Religious Debate

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Good for him for thinking long and hard on his hearts decision. And good for him for being able to answer the pastor without attacking what it is he believes.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I agree as well. Even though I may not agree with the lifestyle and it's not for me, who am I to say who can be together. That has been my stance on things too. How can people say they are going by the bible, but yet they are so judgemental about things, homosexuality included.

I find it hard to swallow the things that people want to push on others, and I guess that's why I have been questioning a lot here lately. I cannot sit back and say it's ok for one and not ok for another. It's just not my decision to make.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• He makes some good sense.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2013