Is there a need for an Steampunk/Cosplay/Alternative Hobbies group

I've been searching for Steampunk, Cosplay, Toy Soldiers Unite, creative, fun & funky stuff on here....but Nothing! Nothing? Is there anyone here besides me interested? If so, let me know and I'll start up a group for us!

CarrieGemenon19

Asked by CarrieGemenon19 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I like that stuff- I'd join...not sure I'd be able to contribute much though -since I don't actually cosplay or make anything steampunk-ish
    I do like the art and like to see cosplay and all that though.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I love that stuff! My dh and I dress up every year for Halloween and always go way overboard on our costumes. We hope to make it to Cosplay soon to use some of those costumes again.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• My sil is all into that kind of stuff.me not an iota of interest lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I'd totally join a group like that! I go to a Steampunk con every year. I used to do anime cons too and use all my fun steampunk stuff, but I just don't have the time and money to do so many. I love to get new ideas from people.

There are a lot of cosplayers in the Love for Anime and Manga group, but I think I'm one of the only Steampunk people in that group.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Heck yes!! I'm even willing to help admin you wanna start one!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2013