Is there a chance that Ive already conceived?

My period was on the 11 of august and ended on the 15. I checked online today when my fertile days were and it said the 22-27 of august. My boyfriemd and i had sex the 21, 24, 26 and the 28. On the 28 I had very light red blood when i wiped(early morning) then in the evening i had a clear discharge with brown in it. This only happened that one day. Is there a possibility that ive already conceived and what i experienced on the 28 was implantation bleeding? My period isnt due till the 11 of this month.

desic92

Asked by desic92 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible. Wait until you are late and if your cycle doesn't start then take a pregnancy test.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Wait tell you miss your period the test. And FYI, the last day of your period has nothing to do with counting conceiving date. It is only the first day of your period.

Answer by louise2 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Wait 2 weeks, pee on the stick.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Could be. Wait till the middle of the month and take a test. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Yes there's a better than average chance. I have never personally had implantation bleeding, but it does happen. You'll know in a few more days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Maybe
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2014