Is this normal??

im 11 weeks pregnant and for the last two weeks i have been crazy itchy, mostly on my arms, legs and tummy. i do have tiny little bumbs but i doesnt look like a rash i think its cause i itch like crazy. Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably not, Your should get you doctor to take a blood test and see what your allergic too, your baby could be giving YOU allerdies.
    Serenityc21

Answer by Serenityc21 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i had something like that before when i was that far along into my pregnancy, i think its normal bc your skin is tretching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Ah... lovely hormones. I did that a little with my 2nd child.

Search for outside irritants (soaps, perfumes, lotions) that you have introduced lately and see if tehy could be causing it (stop using for 2 weeks to see if they are the cause). If not, then it could be those lovely hormones working on ya. :P
    Anonymous

• The change in your body chemistry could be making you sensitive to things you aren't normally sensitive to (perfumes, soaps, lotions, detergent..etc.). You can ask your doctor but it sounds pretty normal to me.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:44 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• What??? That's crazy that you're experiencing that! I'm 11 weeks pregnant and my legs have been super itchy for the past three days. I'm scratching and scratching, and lotioning, but they still feel itchy!
    I hadn't even thought that maybe it was related to the pregnancy. This didn't happen with my first pregnancy. Yeah, it stinks, but I'm right there with you
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I've read about this in a few of my pregnancy books, and it is related to pregnancy and you shouldn't be alarmed about it. I'm 15 weeks along and I'm having the same thing as well.
    sarahmarie150

Answer by sarahmarie150 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009