Anyone have a child in Cub Scouts that is currently selling popcorn?

I know last year, we could create an account on Trails End website and send the link to our families and friends who didn't live near us. I can't find where to do that at this year. 

BTW, I love the prizes this year. They have really gone away from toys and focused more on tools and items for outdoors and camping. LOVE IT!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 6:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in General Parenting

• Ours don't start selling until just before October. I really hate the fundraising.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• they are doing it here- I got hit up at Walmart a coule days ago to buy some...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Ugh! I wish!! Our pack is TINY (think 4 boys at most for ALL levels), and we do it through hubby's church (Mormons). Everything here is so bass ackwards I don't know how it functions. There is only ONE fundraiser a YEAR, and the monies earned have to go to ALL the scouts, boy and cub. Not to mention that we've been told, point, blank, period that we are NOT to do ANYTHING with the boys over the summer. Why? The answer changes depending on who you ask.

We're so fed up and frustrated with it all, that most of the time we just don't go. And Hubby is the Cubmaster, while I'm the Cub Scout Committee Chair........yeah.......it sucks.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• I have 2 boys selling it. All of my family and friends live close though and I don't have to use that.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2013