I got my tubes tied 4 years ago to the day. And I had sexual intercourse on the 28th of last month. What are the possiblities of me being getting pregnant?

I'm also having morning sickness and constant headaches. Along with being very tired real fast.

pinkdragonfrk81

Asked by pinkdragonfrk81 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• pretty slim however it has been known to happen
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• It is possible, but I would see a doctor fast if I were you. Since you have your tubes tied you have a higher risk of having a tubal pregnancy. Your symptoms could be many other things, including guilt and stress.

The only way to know for sure is to see a dr.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• What did the pregnancy test say? I would think the chances are very slim, but there have been anomalies.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Very slim. Why would you think you were pregnant after 4 years?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• Like the 28th of Aug? That was just last week. Or the 28th of July?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• 100% yes!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• 6 days ago...Not likely
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• You should get checked by a doctor, just to rule out ectopic pregnancy, which happens when the fertilized eg implants itself in the blocked tube. Chances are your symptoms are unrelated to pregnancy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2013

• .001% If you are pregnant it would most likely be an ectopic pregnancy. Though symptoms showing up this soon is unheard of. Not impossible, just improbable. You would not be able to detect it with a pregnancy test at this point.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:38 AM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Question for you, When did you last check your thyroid?? That is where I would start after finding out if a pregnancy test was positive or not.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2013