From Fisher Indiana to Wisconsin

I was wondering how long it would take a piece of mail to get from Fisher, Indiana to Wisconsin. It was mailed to me last Friday so I am assuming it should be here tomorrow. Yes I know Monday was a Holiday but when I look it up online it says Indiana is only 8 hrs away from me. Do you think I will get it tomorrow or Saturday. I am thinking tomorrow the latest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2013 in Travel

• Regular letters mailed in the US usually take about 3 business days.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• You should have already received it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• They din't mail it till after 530pm on last friday though could that make a difference
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I still would think you should have received it by now. If it's not there by tomorrow, I'm going to guess it's probably gotten lost. Or the person who mailed it lied about when they mailed it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• If you needed something so desperately, and it's only 8 hours, you could have each driven 4 hours and met in the middle.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• It should have arrived already. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Those who said to direct deposit I did sign up for direct deposit but my school had a 3 day pre note waiting period to make sure the checking account is valid and etc. I did this on Tuesday night of last week and it did not clear until this past Tuesday. They mailed out my check last Friday. I don't know if its because they never mailed it out till 5:30 pm last friday or what. but like I said it shouldn't take this long. but in my student portal and it says it could take up to 5-10 business days...well when I looked it up online where it was coming from the drive is only 8 hrs away....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Sep. 6, 2013