whos the babies dad ????

i was sleeping with a guy for some of march and april until about the 27th/28th of April, and then i got back with my ex and we starting sleeping together April 30th. I am now pregnant and i am due January 25th(as the ultrasound says) ... so this means that my date of conception was May 4th..... are these numbers accurate??? IM nervous and i just need some closure.
thank you

mommaklc

Asked by mommaklc at 1:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2013 in General Parenting

• Why are you nervous?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• im nervous because people are saying that i should get a dna test done ..
    mommaklc

Comment by mommaklc (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• No the numbers are not accurate. They are estimates and can be off as much as two weeks in either direction. You will need a paternity test to determine whose baby it is. I would go with the ex based on the average life span of sperm, which is three days. Granted some men produce super sperm that can live about a week, but on average it's only three days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Oh and people are right, you SHOULD get a dna test done. Don't want to pin it on the wrong guy.
    2autisticsmom

• too close to tell. you said you stopped sleeping with your ex and started with you bf within a two day span. the numbers of due dates aren't always accurate. I would get a test done just to be safe! last thing you need is to pick the wrong guy and find out ten yrs down the road..
    I rememeber wit my son they kept moving aound m due date and changing my conception date.. but I knew they were wrong.. I only had sex ONCE that month because we had family visiting and went away to see friends so we conceived in between.. I knew the drs dates were off... they go off of the size of the baby..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 1:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• confused

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Magic 8 ball says better not tell you now.

But I bet Jerry or Maury could help you out....
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• i can't.....
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Yea, you need to get a DNA test done. To me, if what you are saying is accurate. Your use to be EX is the daddy. If I was him I would want a DNA test done.

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2013