Do you watch Dr. Phil?

I recently started watching a few episodes out of boredom. it seems to me every single chance be gets he is pushing his new book and his son's publishing company.

Do you like him, hate him or could care less?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 6:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2013 in Entertainment

• Nope... I HATE Dr Phil! But I do find this pic funny as hell!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I watched a few episodes when the show was new, and decided I can't stand him.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• ive never watched his show. i only see tidbits when they're posted on youtube or something. dont really care for the guy... seems like a pompous ass
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I think he's a charlatan and I can't stand him. Mainly because there are folks who buy in to that stuff hook, line and sinker and could be harmed
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• here and there I will watch it- but I don't really go out of my to do it or anything
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I watched it a few times and don't care for him at all.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I don't have cable.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:51 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Can't stand him
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• He does hep a lot of people, but what I hate is that most of the show is for drama and the last 15 minutes is when he tells the guests what they can do to help themselves or how he will help them. And, yes, I get tired of hearing about his books. The new season starts this week. I watch it if the baby I sit for is napping.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I detest him, but I think it has more to do with the fac that my sister folowed him heart and soul when he first came out and bought me a book of his because she was sure if I just absorbed his wisdom, I'd get my life in order. *Shudder.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2013