How did you know you were pregnant?And how far long were you?

what were your signs & symptoms?

MzWhitnei

Asked by MzWhitnei at 8:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Well Lets go back to 1978. When you had to go to the doctor to find out if you were pregnant. And only when you had missed 3 periods. Let's just say. When I found out officially I was pregnant. I knew I was.  Second pregnancy in 1984. I knew I was befor the doctor told me too.

Answer by louise2 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Way too soon. You're probably just now starting to ovulate again. You could be pregnant but I think your chances will be better in the next few months.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• No period, constipation, and sore boobs. My mom said "you're pregnant". I said "No I'm not."
    Peed on the stick, and BINGO.
    I was 12 days late on my period, so I was probably almost a month along till I tested.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Cramping, but no period. I took a pregnancy test. I was 5 weeks a long.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Missed my period, took a test. Not many symptoms to speak of. I was probably 6-7 weeks along each time
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Period was 5 days late - took a pregnancy test.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I was late.

no other signs or anything
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• With my first I Had weight gain and a pregnacy dream took 4 test only one came up unclear the lines were to light to tell on. The rest were very positive! I was prob 6weeks..... My second I was soo sick to my stomach all the time and again I had a pregnacy dream ... I was 3 weeks
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• I struggled with infertility for eight years and was finally told I would never conceive and carry. So it took two missed periods, sore breasts, nausea and vomiting, two home pregnancy tests, a blood test at the doctor, and an early ultrasound before I was completely convinced.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• Okay, maybe you ladies can help me. 2 Months I removed my nexplanon. I haven't had my period yet since. I had sex with my boyfriend on Tuesday night & Wednesday morning. Ever since then I have been cramping & feeling nauseous. Today, I took a test but it was Negative. I know its too soon.
    MzWhitnei

Comment by MzWhitnei (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2013