Bachellor

Did you ladies watch Bachellor Monday night (and every past Monday for the last several weeks for that matter!)? Wow, I am so into this series. It is crazy, I know. Can you believe my husband is totally into it, too! He will not admit to being into it, but he is. He reminds me that it is on and is glued to the TV the whole two hours! So, I was sad to see the Canadian chick get sent home. Who do you think he will end up with? I was hoping he would end up with her, but I think he will end up with the Texas girl (Melissa?). He is not that into Molly anymore, it seems. Melissa just seems so immature and she bothers me. I think he made a mistake sending the Canadian (Jillian?) home. Big mistake. In two weeks, Deana is going to come back. I cannot wait to see what happens! I hope he gives her the boot. I cannot believe she chose that loser snow boarder over Jason back then. What was she thinking? Anyone else into this series?

MomAgainAgain

Asked by MomAgainAgain at 1:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me!

If you're interested in a spoiler, you should go to realitysteve.com

If what he has to say is true (and we'll find out in 2 weeks!) then I will NEVER watch the Bachelor/ette again!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh, and you should join the group Bachelor Fanatics. Lots of posts about it!
    DusterMommy

• Thanks, Duster Mommy!!!!! (-:
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 1:12 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OMG! I cannot believe it! I checked out what reality steve had to say! What a twist!!!! Well, we will be watching and see what really happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now we sort of know, we think!
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 1:42 AM on Feb. 19, 2009