Yesware

Do any of you use Yesware to track your emails (sent, opened, etc.)? If so, have you ever encountered a recipient opening your email several times (in my case, over 20 times) but never responding?

I use it to track mail I send to medical students and this one student opens this email, on average, twice a week but has never responded with the requested information. I'm wondering if it's a glitch in Yesware or if that is just a normal pattern if someone is simply rereading the message.

Yesware indicates this is working as intended; that each "open" is a separate event so I'm just not sure if I'm confident that's the case.

Mrs_Prissy

Asked by Mrs_Prissy at 9:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2013 in Technology

• No, but now I'm interested in this. How does it work? Is it an app?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2013

• It's very cool. It's the only thing I've found that works on my email platform and I know it works with gmail. Here's the link. It's free unless you have more than 100 events per month (open, reply, click) and only $5 for unlimited. I've used it for a few months now.

Here's the link

I send out a lot of correspondence because I handle the residency program for a hospital system.  What this does is track what I send, when it is opened, when it is responded to or when a link within the email is clicked.  Then it provides me report tracking.  It'd be good for you because it's built for salespeople but it works for my needs as well

Mrs_Prissy

Comment by Mrs_Prissy (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2013