How long should I wait to take another pregnancy test?

My period is two days late today. I took an dollar store test yesterday and it was negative. I have never been late before and my belly just feels funny/different. I don't really have other symptoms besides my breasts are a bit tender like they would usually be for a period. I also have been having random headaches and it seems like I have to pee more, but I could just be imagining that. My cycle is 34 days so would that affect the timing of taking a pregnancy test? When should I try again or is the negative the truth?

cantw8toBamom

Asked by cantw8toBamom at 12:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wait a week, test again. If still negative, and still no period, see your doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:50 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• And test first thing in the morning.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Most of the tests tell you to wait 5-10 days after you period has been missed
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Wait two or three days at least. If it's still negative and no cycle call your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 PM on Sep. 6, 2013