4 year old daughter isn't acting like herself lately :( lots of meltdowns, really quiet and seems exhausted all the time :(

My daughter was sick with a really bad upper respiratory infection at the end of last week. She was put on an antibiotic and seemed to be doing better but for the past 5 days or so she has been extra quiet (so unlike her), having huge meltdowns/fits at daycare and she acts like she's just flat out exhausted all day long. She has been sleeping more and still acts so tired. Should I be concerned?

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Maybe you should take her back to the doctor? She could still have the infection, or mono or somethng else?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Call her doctor. She might be having a reaction to the meds.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:46 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I would call the doctor and discuss, they may want to see her again
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 2:18 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Call the doctor, definitely. Antibiotics always make me feel awful, so I hope that's all it is with her, but better safe than sorry.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Thanks ladies! I took her in and they said she seemed fine...she is allergic to many antibiotics so they wanted to check her out but she's finally coming out of her funk and back to her happy, cute, little self :)
    collegexmamix28

Comment by collegexmamix28 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2013