So about the whole twerking thing...

Someone explain this to me. Twerking used to be the upside down thing the idiot in the video posted two questions below this is doing. Now, twerking seems to apply to anything remotely bounce

(if you need a really good laugh, it's the lyrics, not the dancing that make this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34MPKRwMQQ  )

That's New Orleans Bounce, and it's been around for ages.  So now twerking is really bounce?

(disclaimer - I am not responsible if you spend the rest of the day singing about walmart after you click that)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• why, why would you do that LOL
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 7:43 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I missed the visuals, but the soundtrack made me laugh.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Well I've got to say they have incredible ass check control!! Lol. But why why why would you do that??? It's really not a good look for any one
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• well, I didn't have the sound on...but that video (what I saw of it) was horrifying!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:57 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• OMG, that was horrifying. LMAO! Yeah, twerking has been around forever just going under different names. Not sure why everyone is acting like this is some new thing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:41 AM on Sep. 7, 2013