whats going on

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby. Well I just got off the pill four days ago. Period came a week early BUT, it was light at first for half the day. Then it was heavy for a day and a half. Now I'm spotting. What's going on? Usually my period lasts a week.

Rachel S.

Asked by Rachel S. at 4:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• This is a question for your doctor but I would say that you body is having a hiccup.
    I am no doctor
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• If you just stopped it 4 days ago,how is your period a week early? Usually you start bleeding within 3-4 days after stopping the pill. You used to go 11 days between finishing up the active pills and starting bleeding?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Your body is re-setting after having been on the pill. Not likely that you're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• When you go off the pill, it's pretty normal for your periods to be out of whack for two or three months. You can always call your gyno's office and ask about it if you're concerned.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Hormones are re-adjusting to being off the pill. Give it a month or so to level out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:25 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Ok thanks guys. Yes usually when I'm on the pill I get my period the second day on the green pill. I got off the pill a week before I was supposed to get my period. Its been four days off of it but so its early.. but ok its just my body reajusting.. thanks
    Rachel S.

Comment by Rachel S. (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Period
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 6:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2014