What are your top five worst days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay here we go

1. The day my dad died
    2. the day my grams died
    3. the day of our house fire
    4. the day my husband was rushed to the hospital by ambulence from work with a possible heart attack
    5. Ill go with the morning the police knocked on our door to question us about the porta potty that had hit two other vehicles and was now tied to and stuck under our truck which had been moved up onto the sidewalk (which is not where we left it and no we didnt steal the porta potty someone else did it then made it look like we did it)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Worst days that I've actually had or worst days that could possibly happen? The worst days of my life that have happened to me have been...

1. A close friend dying when I was 12

2. Being told I had cancer (it wasn't cancer but I still needed surgery to remove the tumor).

3. My car being stolen.

4. My identity being stolen.

5. Is a tie between a lot of different things in my life lol.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:16 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Let's see..... These aren't in any order, but:

5. (a little background - My DH and I moved into a home that was "remodeled". Turns out, that ONLY meant cosmetically. The electrical wires were insanely old, and we had to IMMEDIATELY move after a near electrical fire. We packed up our bed, tv, computer, and some clothes and temporarily moved into my DH's grandmother's basement. Our landlord told us we could keep our stuff in the house until a) the wires were fixed or b) we found a new place. Fast foward like a month, we've found a new house, go back to move our stuff, and....) ALL of our belongings are gone. I mean, our house is practically empty! The only things remaining were my KitchenAid utensils and my hope chest with my wedding gown stuffed down into it. That's IT. Couch, washer /dryer, tables, EVERYTHING....GONE! Apparently, the landlord had sold our home and everything in it.....without telling us!

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:17 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• 4. When my DH dumped me in high school. I was madly in love with him and was HEARTBROKEN.

3. When my Papaw died.

2. When a close friend of mine died in high school.

1. DH's deployment dates. UGH! Coming up soon........
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Honestly I really only have one, and that was the day my Grandma died, on Easter 2005, I can't think of anything that was that bad or worse so thats my only one, very sad she was like my best friend and I still think about her all the time
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• These aren't in order...but here's my Top 5 Worst days:

1. Hubby deploying to Iraq.
    2. Getting a call saying hubby was injured in Iraq.
    3. Getting into a really bad car accident and my daughters could have been killed.
    4. Hubby leaving to Iraq again.
    5. Being told that my daughter could possibly have skin cancer (the doctor was wrong!)
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:21 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• 1. Being raped
    2. the day a falsy said my dad did it
    3. the day I told everyone who really did it
    4. the night my step mom let him back into the house and he did it again
    5. and the many times I tried to kill myself because of it
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Oh wait I just thought of two more, one being the day I found out my daughter was going to be born 15 weeks early and they told me she might not make it and if she does she could have serious problems (she is okay though she ended up being just fine nothing wrong) and the other being the day that they told be one of the tests I took during my pregnancy with my son showed that he may have a birth defect it was that AFP test they offer but he too is just fine I guess I got very lucky Thank God, but seriously I think I am gunna cry just thinking about all this stuff
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• 1. The night my daddy died.2. When my brothers wife abondoned him, 5 yr. old nephew and 6 month old niece for someone she met on internet.3. When I really, really, really, knew for sure husband was cheating.4. When I realized extended family was in fact as awful as my dad had warned me.5. When my brother-in-law who I knew since I was 5, proceeded to corner me and masterbate in front of me and ejaculate next to me..........I was 14 and didn't tell my parents until I was 22.WOW, answering this really made me think and feel bad, thanks a lot. j/k my choice to answer.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• worst days?
    5 sunday.. bc i know monday is the next day!
    4 friday..waiting to get the kids homework done, dinner done and waiting to relax
    3 thursday.. off day, gotta clean the damn house!
    2 wednesday.. waiting impatiently for the weekend
    1 monday.. gotta go to work
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009