miscarriage??

I started my period a yester day(first time in 3 years,I know thats bad). And when I took my tampon out today there was a huge black chunk on it with a thing black string type thing...
could this be a miscarriage? My period yesterday and today was bright red, and the day before that I had lots of eggy discharge...? I have also had a horrible head ache today, and what feels like "gut rot"....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Health

• u should really go to the dr to see whats going on..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have really irregular periods and when it's been awhile since i have had one I have a lot of large clots...I also have PCOS(polycystic ovarian sydrome) You should see a doctor so you can try something to get you regulated...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 19, 2009