Limo for DD's birthday party

Help, there is so many choices with very different price.How do I choose? She has 18-20 guests and probably needs hummer or so...Can I ask see the limo before i decide? Some charge only for 5 hours or more...but it is unreasonable that those kids will spend that much time in limo. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Shopping

• It depends on what you expect from the service. How old are the girls? Are you going to have them ride around, or just have the limo take them from one place to another?

Answer by missanc at 5:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• why does a kid need a limo for a birthday party?!

I have no idea on this- call around maybe?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I have no idea. I wouldn't spend the money on a limo for DD's birthday (or DS for that matter). Call the companies and ask if they have a website with pictures of their different vehicles I guess.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:01 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• You need to rent a party bus, and yes they will expect at least a 5 hour min, why can't you just have the parents pick up and drop off at the party? How old is she going to be 21? Then by all means rent the bus, a hummer limo only seats 14 people.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I'm wondering if any limo will hold like 20 people...I doubt it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:10 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Is she 21?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:20 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Some friends and I rented a limo for the nigh after graduation. We had a blast, and since there was a five hour minimum, we took advantage of the whole time. It's not too expensive if you share the cost with a group.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:55 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• A stretch Hummer can hold up to 24 people. The five hours is pretty standard; just because the kids aren't IN the vehicle the whole time doesn't mean the driver can go and drive someone else around for an hour or two, you know? You're paying to have him and the vehicle for your sole use.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• A LIMO? Seriously?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I had a limo party when I was 11. I was only allowed to have 5 friends, plus my sister. I'm sure if you asked, they would let you see the limo beforehand.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:19 AM on Sep. 7, 2013