Potty Training DVD?

Have you used one? Did it work? Which one did you use?

AngZacc

Asked by AngZacc at 5:47 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in General Parenting

• "Once Upon a Potty". We borrowed it from the Library. It was a great addition to starting to Potty Train. Try it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:48 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• A couple and no they didn't work for either of mine. I swear, if I want to make millions I will just invent some kind of potty training do-dad and market it to parents that are trying to train their kids. I know I spent a small fortune on books, DVD's, dolls, chairs, toilet rings, you name it. All I learned is that they go when they want to.

I agree that borrowing it from the library might be the best bet. You can see how your child reacts to the video and story and if that piques an interest. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:30 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• My daughter had one called "Go, Potty, Go!" It had a lot of catchy tunes she liked, but I really don't know if it made much difference in potty training.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:51 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• thanks ladies...perhaps I will check the library first! Good suggestion.
    AngZacc

Comment by AngZacc (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2013