Things that tick you off that no one seems to "get"

every time i go to my school i pass a frat house that has a bid day sign hanging from their balcony. its an American flag with their Greek name and some other words written on it. but its not a poster or sign with a flag background...it is a store bought American flag that they poster painted on. it really irks me and i hate seeing it. i explained this to a couple of ppl and no one seems to get why it bothers me (except my retired AF dad and a colleague who was in the Army).

so what things bug you that dont seem to bother any one else? or that no one else understands?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 7:38 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Baseball caps worn sideways. Seriously, I have such a ridiculous reaction to that and I have no idea why. I want to rip it off their hands and smack them with it.

At least yours has some foundation.....mine is completely nuts lol
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:41 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• hands = head....see what I mean? Even thinking about it!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• When people's clothes don't match
    Camo is not a neutral,it's a pattern,and stripes with it don't match

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I absolutely hate the way our school does their afternoon carpool. They double park cars and it's incredibly frustrating and confusing for people using carpool for the first time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:44 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Yoga pants and spandex... who the hell needs to see that stuff outside of the gym or yoga studio? Those and leggings worn with shorter shirts. It's basically walking around in your undies and a shirt. Leggings are supposed to be worn under something... like an oversized shirt, a skirt, or even shorts.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• I HATE when people try to help me cook. If I need help, I'll ask, and until then don't touch my damn food. Thank you. (I'm pretty sure I get it from my mother, so she probably understands).
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:54 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Appliances that make beeping sounds like the microwave & the toaster oven. I'm very sound sensitive.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:08 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• When people don't leave a voicemail, just call you and expect you will see they called and call them back!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:11 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• When people mispronounce very simple names of towns, streets, etc, usually Spanish names that they pronounce with English phonetics. How hard is it to say Pueblo instead of Pieblo?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• More of an irritation. When women wear cloths that are to tight for them and all their flab is hanging out. Gross! Don't people look in a mirror before they go outside anymore?

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 6, 2013