What ticks you off?

For me, seeing other parents cursing at their kids as young as 2, people blasting music off their cellphones as if we want to hear the same thing they're listening to and ignorant people, period. What ticks you off?

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 6, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Stupid bitches who take the word of a pissed off tween, twist her words, and report the parents as abusive and neglectful, making otherwise amazing parents (not perfect, mind you) suffer.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• When I see parent not paying any attention to there kids.

Answer by louise2 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Definitely ignorant people, without a doubt!!!!! :)
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 9:52 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• Greedy people. Narcissistic people.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2013

• The list seems to be growing for me! And a lot of what's on my list has been said already. For me, it's Idiot drivers. Dumb parents who don't buckle in their kids. People who blast their stupid, vulgar music so loud that it vibrates your windows. Criminals. Greedy people. Self-absorbed people.

I think that's enough for now. I don't wanna ruin my weekend by thinking about all the people I have to avoid or eventually put up with! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• There was a woman with a fussy kid at the zoo last time we went--I couldn't blame the kid, it was mid-afternoon and blazing hot, and he was maybe two or three and probably needing a cold drink and a nap. She kept telling him to shut up, and calling him ungrateful for whining and crying when she had brought him to the zoo. Her demands for him to shut up got nastier as we went along, and I really wanted to knock her teeth down her throat. That kind f parent pisses me off to no end.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Stupid people drive me crazy!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2013