He filed a warning order against her

I'm the anon from "is it to early to marry". I told him If his ex is harassing him like he say, go file a report. He told me okay and I was the driver that day. We went to the prosecution attorney and he went in the office by himself while I waited. he said he was gonna file harassment charges. I went into the office today to see the paper work. He only filed a complaint and the letter has his last name as her last name. The letter was Unverified. If you wanna know what I am talking about you may refer to the title I added in this post lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Sep. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• woah...they have the same last name?

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:33 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• I think you were given some great advice on your other post. Your relationship has problems and getting married is not going to solve those problems. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:34 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Are they related? Is she his ex wife?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• I cannot be only the only one who sees the similarities between these stories and the stories of the "Aunt" who hates the GF.
    Even the grammar is the same.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Yes I was given great advice and I don't know how that happen with the last name
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Have you explored the thought that he might already be married?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• We live together
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Well I am guessing he is married! He may live with you and separated from her. Something is not right with this relationship.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• But he filed a warning order against her?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Ionesco of my best friends moved in with a guy and was engaged to him before she found out that he was still married. His wife left him years before that and he had no way to contact her, add to that he didn't make much of an effort to find her either. Same last name on legal papers filed with an attorney? Don't you think that carries more weight than what he's telling you? Did you bother to ask him why her last name is the same as his on the paperwork he filed? Just ask - point blank and observe his response. Not just his words, but his body language. Only ask him this in person.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2013