*What do YOU think about the Rihanna and Chris Brown incident?

I LOVED Chris Browns music, and I find it hard now to support him or his music career after this. I love Rihanna as well, and was appalled when I found out he put his hands on her. Ewww it makes me so mad! It saddens me at the same time, what a shame.

This is a link to a picture of Rihanna after the fight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXbCkKgPxQ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've heard a lot of stuff but since I wasn't there I don't want to judge either of them too harshly. All I know is that it was wrong for him to hit her even if he had a reason...
    lilmami20

Answer by lilmami20 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It was wrong and his career is over before it really started.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• abuse is never okay. and i think his apology was total bullshit.

oh yea, that pic is FAKE. it's been proved by many sources.

ShaniahsMama

Answer by ShaniahsMama at 1:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Who the hell are these people? **grin**

I know I'm showing my age...I never heard of Rihanna till the news stories last week, and the only Chris BrownI know is a guy I used to work with.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:06 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think that it's obvious no one ever taught him it is NEVER okay to put his hands on a woman in anger, and that's a shame. I think it's going to damage, if not ruin, his career, and that's a shame too because it could have been prevented if he'd been raised right. I think it's something between the two of them and law enforcement and that it shouldn't be the big media storm that it is, because let's face it ladies, if it was us and one of our husbands, the media wouldn't care one bit. Both of them will suffer more than they should because the media attention, and problems that might have been worked through will now cause a rift that likely will not be mended.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't know what really happened that night, so I'm not judging. Also those pics are fake. There are no pics of Rihanna after the incident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Those pictures aren't real! It's really irresponsible to post a picture like that when you have no idea if it's the real thing. Ever hear of photoshop?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Whoa, first off aint nobody irresponsible for posting a picture. It was all part of my discussion. Thats why I posted it to see what people thought of it.
    Anonymous