This may be a silly question... But oh well! adult content

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months.. We haven't had sexual intercourse yet, I promised myself after a nasty spilt from my ex husband , I was going to make my new boyfriend wait.

Today things got really hot while we were making out. So he goes to me "can I just rub my penis on the outside of your booty, I won't go in". So I agreed to it, and he put a condom on. I guess the friction made the condom pop, because when he ejaculated , i felt the semen dropping down my leg, and it got inside my booty crack. He kept asking "oh my gosh did it get inside you". I don't think I did, but now I'm not so sure!!!! I'm nervous.

Can I get pregnant like this?
If he were to have an std or something, could I catch it ?
Sorry that this was so gross.... And no he did not penetrate me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• OMG! Really! I doubt it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Just curious, but if you are going to let him do all of that, then why not just have sex?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Yeah I'm with JeremysMom here. If you are gonna mess around that much, just go for it. If the condom had been inside you, it would havebbeen lubed with your moisture, and it wouldn't have broken. But to answer your question, pregnancy is not likely but....
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• well let me see....do you get pregnant by semen getting on your butt or in your butt crack? NO!!!!!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Yep you can get pregnant. But it isn't likely.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Why didn't you swallow it?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Possible, but not very likely. Maybe the condom was old. Just keep in mind, though, you can get pregnant if a penis ends up anywhere near your vagina and delivers a load, even if it is just rubbing around and not inside. My five-year-old daughter is living proof of that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• OH DAMN. THAT WAS SO SILLY!!!! Silliest question I've seen all day!

Good gracious!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• No ones mentioning the STD part?
    I googled some stuff, and apparently if you get in contact with semen, you can catch an std! Hmmm?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• blank stareSo, you're both naked, making out all hot and heavy and he can't penetrate?

KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 4:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2013