Anyone have a health question they would like Dr. Baby to answer?

Dr. Baby is in the house.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Ahh, I have two of those already, so I will put off this purchase. Thank you, Dr. Baby!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Aww- Dr. Baby is sooo cute! You must be proud to have a Dr. in the family! lol :p Please ask Dr. Baby to find a colleague to look at mama's moles :) (yes I'm a nag- it's in the job description :p)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Can you please ask Dr. Baby to describe the wombo to those of us that are clueless? I would love to know what one is and how much a wombo can hold. I'm looking to replace my purse, but if it fits three babies it might be a tad too large for my needs.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Hmmmm ... ask Dr. Baby if she can tell whether a woman is pregnant just by getting in the same room with her? Is it true that babies are magnetically drawn to other babies, even if their presence in the womb hasn't been detected yet?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• pretty much any question I would ask would be skeevy to ask Dr. Baby 0.o
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• OK! How many Cheerios are under the couch? :) Too cute!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Dear Doctor Baby,
    I had unprotected sex two weeks ago on a thursday with a frat guy, then three days later with an old boyfriend, next day got a new boyfriend had sex with him, day later had a fight, had sex with random man i meet at a bar, then got back together with my new boyfriend.
    Could I be pregnant? and which one is the father?
    the frat guy had been drinking jello shots, and heard you can not get pregnant if jello shots were involved, and ex boyfriend has a micro penis, so i had no orgasm, so you can not get pregnant when you do not climax, so it is down to random man and new boyfriend
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Dr. Baby, why does my baby keep biting me? Also, why is she ALREADY A TODDLER?!?!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Can Dr. Baby tell me why my husband has such bad gas? It's like something crawled up his ass and DIED!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2013

• Dr. Baby says..... Yes!

(Ballad it is a picture of my 9 month old with a stethoscope)
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2013