S/O What would cause you to block?

I read the other question by ANON and went and looked at my blocked list and there are two screen names that I don't even know. Have no clue as to why they blocked me.

So if you have blocked someone which only prevents PM's why would you do this if that person never sent you a PM?

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 9:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I have 2 blocks from regular members. One of these members answers my posts and I hers, if I have something to add.
    I have no ideal why I was blocked.
    Myself, I've never blocked anyone. If my feelings get hurt and I feel I need to say something, I'd prefer to be the adult and work it out versus blocking someone w/o reason.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• well i block everyone for everything. disagreement, difference of opinion, refusing to validate me, being mean to me. im a block whore and now OP im going to block you because i dont like this question.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• I hadn't looked for a long time and today I see that I have several who have blocked me, a few regulars, some that are old and long gone.

I probably won't lose much sleep over it. Like I said in that other question, I block because of unwanted PM's OR because I think I might get an unwanted PM. That applied to the people I blocked from a year or so ago. No clue why the other blocked me. I've never PM'd them
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• "now OP im going to block you because i dont like this question."

You shut your whore mouth!**

**I'm KIDDING!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• IDK.... I have people on my blocked list that I never blocked!!!! W.T.F!?!?!?
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• everyone has a block but me

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• I am curious why the person that blocked me chose to do so. Like I said in the other post, I kind of like her. Seems like an awesome lady on the boards here. Anyways, I don't block people. Never have felt the need. My box is always open if anyone chooses to use it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• WTF??? I never PM anyone... unless they are my peeps. And I've only blocked those that send me shit. WOW! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• nothing because whoever you block can stilll bug the shit out of you here and they will if that is/was thier intention anyways.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• I had someone on my blocked list that is a regular. Weird. She must have blocked ME,but I never contacted her. Hmmmm
    I blocked a few in the past that PM'ed me and called me nasty names. No surprise,they are now gone from CM

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2013