Ever feel like a total douche?

I was vacuuming and the cats were terrified, the baby was screaming (hates the vacuum) and my 3 year old was running away. I was like okay Staci everyone hates you why are you vacuuming?!

Because the damn carpet was dirty!!! Ugh lol

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 11:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, well, at least you were only vacuuming and you had a good reason. I feel awful right now because my kiddo was screaming and carrying on earlier, calling me stupid and saying she hated me and she was going to livewith her friend Megan and never talking to me again, and blah, blah, blah. And I found myself wanting to yell, "Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up!" I didn't, of course, but I'm thinking I shouldn't have even wanted to. So, vacuuming is pretty low on the douche scale, okay?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• .... what happened ballad? You okay?
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Yeah. The kiddo was tired because she stayed at her nanna's last night, and she had a stupid meltdown because her dad said she couldn't go to Wal-Mart with him if she didn't eat the rest of her baked potato. For some reason, the whole thing went nuclear. I put her to bed two hours earlier than usual, and she crashed hard, so I know she was worn out, and now I'm just sitting here eating Peanut M&M's I dont need and trying to figure out where the hell World War III came from.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• Staci at least you're a douche with a clean rug.

Ballad I bet things will be better in the morning. I am always amazed at how my little one can always find the energy for a good rage when she's the most tired. PS: It's ok to THINK of yelling shut up whenever you want! It's your own head for pete's sake. Go easy on yourself momma.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2013

• My one dog hides under the bed. She will pee on the way if I wasn't smart enough to take them out before bringing out the noisy beast. The other one will try for the attack several times with me telling him to cut it out. Eventually he is sure it is after his tail and tucks it an runs.
    As soon as I defeat the monster and protect them that are very happy to come back out.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:52 AM on Sep. 8, 2013

• Oh, yes. Most of the time.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2013

• Peanut M and M's does solve most problems :)
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 7:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2013

• It's all normal Ballad. My child hated me too at that age. I just told her "Well that's fine, but I still love you." Going through it again with my youngest except he doesn't have the words to say it, so he pinches and hits instead. My oldest boy will be hating me very soon because it's time to wash his hair and take a bath. Everyone will be hating me at some point today so might as well get it over with.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2013