bored.. anyone know any good songs out?

i listen to the radio often and hear the latest songs, but dont catch who they are from or what the name of the song is.. i listen to rap/hip hop/R&B..
and some country..
does anyone know of any recent good songs i can download.. or a site wehre i can get the latest updates so i can download them.
also thanks for all who told me a good downloading server..i will try limewire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use playlist.com. I type in an artist I like and search under "playlists". It shows other people who have lists with that artist and I'm introduced to new artists and songs.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:05 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yeah, i already have playlist on my myspace page... but i dont see anywhere on thre for the latest music. plus i want to download it so i can burn it onto a disc. i dont know if thats possible to do in playlist.com.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yeah lil waynes da drought 3 and da carter 3, i really like this one song started out huslin its my fav its on da carter 3 cd,have you ever tried limewire its got all the newest songs and there is a free one
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• go to your local radio stations website. they usually have a page with their current top 20 songs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Feb. 19, 2009