Intense Pelvic Pain?

Okay, so I've read about pelvic pain in the joints, but this pain is direct center, and it only lasts for a min or so, then it goes away. It hurts really bad though. I was thinking it was just gas pains, cuz it usually happens when I'm slightly constipated, but because it hurts so bad, I'm not sure. It only happens when I'm laying down, and when I'm laying down, I usually have a pillow between my legs or at least one leg elevated, cuz i'm 32 weeks preggo.
Just wondering if anyone knows what this pain is caused from and if I should be worried about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would have your doc check you out while it could just be gas it would also be a coulp other things such as bracston hick or real contraction. how long has this been going on? I could have sworn I was having gas cramps with my first pregnency but turns out I was in labor at 27 weeks
    Alyndria

Answer by Alyndria at 9:47 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think if you it doesn't feel good to you, you should at least call your doctor to check. I had something similar when i was in my 9 month. For me it was just a lot of pressure from the baby on my pelvic area. So when you have the pillow inbetween your legs does it relieve some pain?
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 2:50 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It's happened three times pretty spread out. The first time it happened at 22 weeks or so, then again at 30, and then again at 32. It's my first pregnancy, so I don't know what a contraction feels like.. but it's not constant pain.. it happens for like two mins max then goes away, and it doesn't hurt after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2009