Who else is glad the weekend is over?

I've read thru some of the questions that I missed this weekend and it seems that I'm not the only one that had a rough weekend. Why?

My kids were totally stressing me out because you know nothing I do is good enough. I was stressing about money, my job, my daughter graduating, my daughter moving, me moving, and my boys fighting. I had a complete melt down Saturday night and my SO handed me a glass of wine then spent almost an hour calming me down.

Kids cleaned their rooms today, made supper, got along great, and SO reminded me that he is here for me and everything will be ok. I guess I should have melt downs more often.

How was your weekend?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 12:59 AM on Sep. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My weekend was great! DD and the baby Elizabeth Rose got to go home.
    My very favorite grandson in all the world played his first ever tournament volleyball games.
    The won 2 games our of 3. So I am pretty happy.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I wonder if it has something to do with Venus?
    Seems everyone's kids had major meltdowns this weekend!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Also our neighbors had a huge blowout fight! In 10 years we hardly ever heard them talk thru the walls, let alone fight, and tonight there was screaming!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• My weekend was okay, but I'm ready for the routine of another week. My daughter has been in school all day for three weeks now, and I'm really getting used to having that time alone to work and keep up with the house and stuff.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Mine kinda sucked. Woke up Sat. am with killer cramps. Dau had softball practice that day & then whined & complained most of the day & into the evening b/c none of her friends were available to come over. Anything I suggested was poo-poo'd. Middle son ignored us AGAIN, on some things we asked him to do. About ready to trash bag up all his crap! I'm stressed about money too, but what's new in that dept?! Hoping this week will be a good one. (sigh)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• It's strangely quiet here. I'm enjoying my first cup of fresh coffee and the silence. And the faint rumblings of thunder. :) Utterly beautiful.

My dh worked Saturday and Sunday. So it was just the kids and I all weekend. Not unlike summertime, but it was nice to walk them off to school this morning, even though it was raining.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Weekend was good and is never long enough.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• I just had a weird weekend. I'm glad it's over though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• What is this weekend you speak of? Oh wait, that's the 2 days my husband is usually home to make sure kids are behaving.

No, I'm not glad it is Monday. I woke up panic'd because when my husband gets up for work, I usually wake up from his messing around. I didn't this morning, so I thought he was still in bed. I had to go upstairs to find out....phew, his vehicle wasn't in the driveway.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2013

• Oh I'm SOOOOO glad the weekend is over. Last week was the first week back at school for my kids. By Friday, they were exhausted, even though I tried to get them back on a school schedule. So, because they were tired, they were grumpy and cranky at each other all weekend.

Today, and the rest of the week they'll have their friends at school, at different schools even.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2013